Another quick ident completed recently for a new small local swim school – you can see other print favours here.
Two local lasses have recently identified a need for parent & baby swim lessons and beginner sessions.
And so I put together a logo identity for flyers, stationery and ads etc
It’s been adopted and is now on t-shirt, and bags etc.
We featured a ‘Ten benefits of getting wet!” on their blog:
- Swimming builds confidence and self-awareness.
- Learning to swim can save your life.
- Swimming is one of the few sports you can easily do at any age.
- Swimming lessons are a great way of meeting new people.
- Swimming is the best allround exercise. It involves all the body’s muscles.
- Having water confidence means loads of other water activities are possible.
- Once you can swim, you can swim. Set for life. But keep it up.
- Swimming lessons help children to set achievable targets.
- More than 60 children drown during the summer every year in the UK, yet the majority of these deaths are likely to have been preventable. No one is ever drown-proof. However, being able to swim 400 yards continuously lowers the chance of drowning.
- Learning to swim is a basic ability, like walking, it should be part of growing up.
Do you need print? https://julesprichards.wordpress.com/?s=print