‘Five Mindful Minutes’ bookmarks… #printables
Here’s a reminder of the bookmark design I revamped last year.
The bookmarks were originally created to be left in public places like airports, railway stations, waiting rooms etc. They can be given out, or made available, where people might benefit from ‘taking time out’ of their busy lives.
These new down-loadable bookmarks are now designed so that it can be easily printed at home on your desk-top home printer.
They are designed without bleed, so you can simply print on A4 paper (or preferably card), and then cut it into five bookmarks.
These new bookmarks read:
- Sit down comfortably, feet flat on the floor.
- For one minute, just be still: Deep breath in… slow exhale… Relax your muscles, calm your breathing… listen…
- For one minute, remember something you are grateful for. Say thank you for it, and know that gratitude is good.
- For one minute, remember something you regret. Say sorry for it, and know that you are forgiven.
- For one minute, think of some good things you would like for another person. Be hopeful for that person.
- For one minute, think of some good things you would like for yourself. Ask how will this help you?…and listen for an answer.
- For a bonus minute, pause again, and be still… Deep breath in… slow exhale… Relax your muscles, calm your breathing… …try a smile.
Feel free to download the #printable PDF from here: Downloadable PDF ‘five mindful minutes’
If you need them changed for your purpose – logos added etc. just get in touch.
I can also arrange bookmarks to be printed professionally in larger quantities if required. Just contact me…
I first produced a ‘God-based’ version of this back in 2014, you can see this here.
If you’re interested in these or perhaps something similar – just get in touch…